Search Right-Wing Genius's Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Sick of This Already.

I honestly didn't think I would get fed up with this latest tit-for-tat between Jon Stewart and FOX News, but I'm starting to, so I'll keep this short and to-the-point.

Monday night on The O'Reilly Factor, veteran journalist and cantankerous old Jew Bernie Goldberg said this:

Starting right now, conservatives have to throw around the word "racism" as cavalierly as liberals have been doing it for years and years, so tonight, I am going to tell you that Jon Stewart, because of what he did, is a racist. I don't believe that, but I'm gonna tell you that anyway.

Bernie followed his comments up with this post on his web site. Then, on last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart did this:


That's all I'm going to write on this for now. Besides, today's my birthday, and I've got a lot to pack into this 24 hours. Peace out, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment